3.21.2010

These things I know are true...

1. I know my 5 year old is OBSESSED with all things Star Wars.
2. I know I will never again think it is a good idea to have 8- five year old boys over for a birthday party.
3. I take way too many pictures! And I love it, even if my boys don't.
4. I think my husband is simply the greatest and thank God daily for seeing us through the tough times.
5. I LOVE to run on cool sunny days in Seattle. And rainy ones!
6. I eat way too many sweets, it's my weakness.
7. I have the two cutest boys in the whole world.
8. But, I still want a girl.
9. I LOVE my job, even when it breaks my heart.
10. I know I don't have the most friends but the ones I have are pretty darn awesome!
11. I know I have done a good job parenting when we are at a restaurant and my 5 year old breaks out with all his please's and thank you's... without having to be reminded.
12. I love a clean house, event hough mine never seems to quite get there.
13. There is nothing better than having fresh cut flowers on the table.
14. I could not be where I am today without the help of my parents!
15. I love my family... even when I don't :)
16. I have been blessed with wonderful in-laws. (How many people can say that?)
17. I hate to see my children grow up and wonder when I will stop wanting to have a baby forever in my arms.
18. I love hearing the word Ma Ma come from my wee ones mouth.
19. I am eternally optimistic!
20. I know I am not always the perfect mom, wife, friend, daughter or sister but I am good enough and that is just ME.
Photobucket

No comments: