7.13.2010

California and such...

Yes, we did travel to California. Yes, we did celebrate our county's independence. Yes, my wee man did turn 14 month old. Yes, said one year old did start walking... finally! Yes, I am way behind on blogging. And yes, I do have major blogger's block. So pictures are going to have to do, I got nothing clever to say.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Much unlike Tyler at this age, Alex LOVED the horses.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Waiting for Grandpa Jan to finish lunging the horse.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Alex screamed when it was time to get off. He thought riding with his big brother was the coolest!

Photobucket

One of my many attempts at a mini photo shoot. I played around with a lot of my camera settings and I am not very happy with my pictures from this trip. Guess I should go back to the way that works.

Photobucket

We got to experience the annual Penngrove Parade this year. And my, what an experience that was!

Photobucket

Uncle Larry getting crazy with the water guns.

Photobucket

Tyler and Jeff bonding over some cold ones.

Photobucket

The wee man showing off his walking skills after taking a 4 hour nap.

Photobucket

The Fourth Family Photo

Photobucket

All the cousins playing the Wii.

Photobucket

Watching the fireworks of which Alex was not so much a fan.

Photobucket

I found the perfect door for a photo. Jocelyn would be so proud!

Photobucket

We even came upon some railroad tracks which made for yet another photo op.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: