8.08.2011

Oh Alexander...

You test my patience in every way possible...

But you melt my heart daily!


I vividly remember being in tears because I thought Tyler was such a hard 2 year old. Well, I didn't know nothing! Alex takes the cake... and eats it too. He is 2 going on 12 thanks to his brother. He is the most head strong two year old I know. We have tried many different discipline techniques with him and have yet to fine "the one". With Tyler the 1-2-3 method worked without fail. He never once ventured to find out what the 3 meant. With Alex he could care less. He looks at you as if to say "Whatcha gonna do?". He challenges me every day to be a better mother. Sometimes I succeed and sometimes I fail, but at the end of the day he always give me the biggest hug and "I yuv you mommy." He's the best, even when he is pushing my buttons.

Alex says the darn'dest things...

I'nt know what to do
Mama, I goin to cool tomowow
Not fa-ya (Not fair)
Hold you? (Hold me?)
Gam Cacker or baby Gam
I yike it
I keen up mommy
Dessert now?
Too ba-yd!
I have some M's and M's?
Nease and Nank you (please and thank you)
Ayex do it
I pay da phone?

Photobucket

No comments: