12.12.2012

We are so excited...

to announce...


We are having a little, healthy baby
GIRL!

Pink!  Pink?  I am still in shock and the information is still settling in for this little family of 5, soon to be 6... and complete.
The boys aren't quite as excited as their momma.  Tyler's first reaction "Oh, yeah... for mom".  Alex's reaction, "well, we can't have two babies, we will have to get rid of Graham".
I have no doubt the excitement of having a little sister will hit once the little princess arrives.
Until then, watch out Nordstrom, this momma is in the market for some pink!

6 comments:

Kickin' it Landis said...

CONGRATS!! Oh my goodness girls are sooooo fun!! What a blessing! I just can't stop smiling for you!

Jen said...

WOW!!!!!!! That's awesome. CONGRATULATIONS!!! LOVE the pink :)

mammabird said...

Congratulations! Welcoming a baby is always exciting and their gender never matters, but now you'll get to see the best of both worlds.

Maria said...

I am so over the moon for you!!

Graeme said...

That's such exciting news!!!! Congrats to all of you! Girls are pretty fun :)

Shannon said...

I have been waiting for this post!!!!'n love!!!!!!