6.25.2013

Portland

One of my very favorite places ever is Portland.  Maybe it's because I met the man of my dreams there. Maybe it's because I earned my dream  career there.  Or maybe it's because it's where one of my bestest friends lives.  Nonetheless, I jump at the chance to go back whenever I can.  Being on maternity leave, I thought why not.  I packed up the three little kids, hopped in the car and made the three hour trek to surprise my bestie (with the help of her wonderful husband).  
Although the trip was short, it was not without loads of fun and enough memories to last a lifetime.  


The Grilled Cheese Bus was a favorite.  So what if they didn't eat their sandwiches, the enjoyment they got from "eating lunch" on a bus was worth it.









Graham was not about to provide Jenny with any special treatments on our vacation.  He showed her what a wonderful two year old he can be.
(Totally joking in case you didn't get that)



How fitting.



Despite Graham's stellar behavior we managed to have an awesome time.  I think my brood was a bit overwhelming for the little Webinger family.  I am pretty sure there was a huge sigh of relief watching us pull away.  I don't blame them!













So fun to see these two together.  Jenny was one of the first to hold Evie after she was born!

We can't wait to see you guys again!
Love you!



1 comment:

Jenny said...

Xoxo!!! I love you girl! You are right, memories to last a lifetime. Best surprise ever!!
& no sighs of relief here, hoping to broaden our chaos soon! Muah!