8.17.2008

California

Well, we are home from California and unfortunately, it went way too fast. Tyler had a great time as Dan and I did too. We were all sad to leave on Friday. Tyler enjoyed meeting his new cousin, Madeleine. He was quick to ask "How I play with her?". Poor guy, I think he was hoping for a little playmate. Soon enough though. Tyler was plenty busy helping grandpa out on the farm (whether he wanted it or not :)). Thank you Jill and Jan (and family) for a wonderful week!


Today we are heading out to the family barbecue for Dan. I think that neither Dan or I are too excited knowing that this marks the second to last night together. We are both a little down in the dumps and cranky but trying our hardest to enjoy our last moments together. We will get through this and all will be great, that's what I keep telling myself. I not not so sure that Tyler is totally prepared, but we have done our best.


Here are a few pictures from the week...

No comments: