11.02.2008

"To infinity and beyond!"

Sorry it's been so long since an update.  It has been a crazy couple of weeks.  Unfortunately, I am not feeling well and had to call in sick to work.  Fortunately though, it did give me some time to do the little things (like update our blog) that I haven't gotten to in awhile.  
The good news is that we made it through Halloween!  We had more festivities than I thought possible for a holiday like Halloween.  It started out with a trip to the pumpkin patch, then to the zoo for the pumpkin prowl.  I have to admit, that was really fun.  Next was the school festival at Assumption then a get together with our PEPS friends.  I can't believe how much they have grown and changed in the 3 years that we have been getting together!  It was great to see everyone since our school schedules have prevented us from our weekly meetings like we used to have.  Last was trick-or-treating.  Even with much coaching Tyler continued to say "Happy Halloween" every time someone opened the door.  I guess it's a little more polite than the traditional "trick-or-treat".  We made it around the block with Migel and that was enough for us!  Somehow all the candy has mysteriously disappeared?!!  


Two peas in a pod.  Tyler and Migel before heading out for trick-or-treating.  

The PEPS group + Alexa

Colin and Tyler played trains for the whole 2 hours we were there!

At the Pumpkin Prowl with Claire and Migel
They couldn't get there fast enough!

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Cute Cute and more cute!!! Your son is DARLING??? Where have you been hiding him?

I was wondering why you haven't been here... when do you find out? We should have a big ICU party when you find out. I know the nurses always celebrate random stuff, but I think I should be included !;-)

Yay for blogging- yours looks fabulous!