4.19.2010

Thirty, me?

Although I turned 30 two months ago I have been very reluctant to write about it. Me, thirty, not possible, right?! I don't feel like 30. Do I look like I am 30? What DOES 30 look like? Why is it that 30 seems so much older than 29?
Well, with the help of some time, some good friends and a lot of wine I think I have finally accepted the big 3-0. Maybe this decade won't be so bad. It's got a lot to live up to with such an eventful 20's, but I am sure we can top it. It started out right with a great dirty thirty Lake Chelan weekend. If this is 30, bring it!
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Thank you Lauren and Jeff for hosting such an amazing weekend. It was a real reminder that it doesn't matter how old you are when you have friends that you can act like your 21 around. Can't wait to do it again... next time hopefully Dan can join us.

Photobucket

No comments: