5.06.2010

The first sign your kid has been watching too much TV

Now I have to admit, with all the chaos going on in our house Tyler has watched more than I would like to admit of the old boob tube. My first clue...

Me: Ty, can you go get your pants on for T Ball please?
Ty: *Running around the corner with his white baseball pants* Wow, mom, how did you get all that out? Talking about the nice dirt stain he had gotten on them from his last game.
"Did you use oxy clean?"
Me: *laughing* Ty, how did you know that?
Ty: I saw it on TV.

My second clue:
Alex and Tyler were in the tub together and Alex was being quite "talkative".
Me: Man, I wish I knew what he was saying.
Ty: We should get him that program.
Me: What program?
Ty: That one on TV where we can teach him how to read when he is a baby.

UGH!
Photobucket

No comments: