11.22.2010

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

It all just worked.
Last night Mr. Alex was running a temperature of 102.5. Knowing we could not send him to daycare like that I called in with a sick child for today. Well, it was a good thing I did because it snowed and in true Seattle fashion school was closed with nothing but a dusting on the road. I could have just imagined Dan scrambling had I actually gone to work today.
The boys were amazed to wake up to a blanket of white stuff on the ground. It was Alex's first time seeing the snow and all he could say was "Woooow!". He appreciated it from the inside but actually being IN the snow was a different story. While outside all he said was "brrrr, cooold!" He wasn't quite sure what to make of it. Tyler on the other hand loved it.
The best part of the morning was coming in to have a nice hot cup of coco with my boys. Yum!

Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

No comments: