11.30.2010

So much to be thankful for this year!


I am thankful for the friends and family that love my children so much.
I am thankful that they don't say no, even when it is the twentieth time that day Alex has led them by finger to the window to say hi to the horses.

I am thankful that I have two of the most beautiful, healthy, energetic and loving boys a mom could ask for...

and I am thankful that they love each other.


I am thankful that I have a family that has made it through so much and only become stronger because of it.


I am thankful for sunny Thanksgiving days spent playing football with the boys.

I am thankful for all of our cousins that the boys get to grow up with.

I am thankful that we have wonderful grandparents that live on a ranch with horses, chickens and donkey's galore!

I am also thankful that we have wonderful grandparents that live 2 blocks away that do way more for us than we could ever ask for!


Photobucket

No comments: