1.15.2011

Lucille Mayer

I love photography! I have a passion for it and some day I would love to take it further. What I do is nothing special. I don't have professional training, I don't have a degree in photography, or anything artsy for that matter. I just love it. And as with all things, I think that is the most important part of being successful... loving it.
My friend Wendy was kind enough to ask me to do some pictures of her new little one, Lucy. We had a blast! I loved every moment of it. Of course, how couldn't I? It was my 2 favorite things put together... babies and photography. The experience led me to two conclusions: 1) I loved being able to document these precious moments that I for one know goes all too fast and 2) I have a lot to learn to get my photography to a place where I want it. I am constantly pouring over blogs like this and this to find inspiration. I find these two wildly talented and hope to someday hold the talent that they do.










Photobucket

No comments: