4.28.2011

32


I figured we are getting to the end, it is time to start chronicling. The last 32 (now 33) weeks have been full of joy and pain, happiness and doubt, but most of all excitement. As we near the end of this pregnancy I am increasingly excited to have this brood of boys, to watch them grow as brothers. Tyler is such an awesome older brother to Alex. I can only imagine he is going to be even more protective of this little guy.
Although there are definitely things that I don't love, namely the weight gain, I do LOVE being pregnant. I love feeling every toss and turn, every little kick, even the hiccups in the middle of the night get me giddy. The experience is like nothing else in this world, knowing that you are growing this tiny human being. Alex has taken a liking to patting his tummy and saying that his baby is kicking too. Tyler loves to feel all the movements when we can catch him in the act.
So in these last few weeks I am taking the time (knowing it is most likely the last) to enjoy every part of this pregnancy. Yes, even the swollen legs, varicose veins and the heartburn. Because life is too short to worry about those things and before we know it life is going to get a little bit more busy!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Loosy said...

You look fabulous! Absolutely beautiful. And your words get me so excited for another. May you find some time to yourself (ha!) the last 7ish weeks. xoxo