12.31.2011

Catching up and Little Lou Bug

I am severely behind in my blogging.  I've been in a funk and the further behind I got, the less I wanted to do it... until today.  Figured if I was going to be laid up in bed all day with the flu I might as well get to editing and posting.

A few weeks back we were lucky enough to get Lucy for 2 whole days, while her momma and poppa worked.  While it has temporarily put to rest my desire for a forth child, it still managed to be a lot of fun.




I even managed to get out for a run and staged a little photo shoot at Magnuson.  Miss Lou is smitten with our Graham Baby.
I may have even tackled the University Village at Christmas time just for some time out of the house.  Can't tell you how many looks I got and even some inquiries if they were twins.  Really People?
Photobucket

No comments: