12.10.2011

Just one of those days

Today was definitely one of those days...
You know, the ones that are less than perfect.
The ones where your two year old does nothing but whine and cry ALL DAY LONG, demanding any and every toy that his brother has.
The ones that you just give in because you can't take it any longer and, let's face it, it's just easier.
The ones where you feel like sitting down in the middle of the grocery store and crying because your kids have managed to ask for something at every single stop made today, despite the fact that they were treated to a nice visit with reindeer, hot chocolate and a cookie.
The ones that you are pretty sure your kids hate you.
The ones that you are pretty sure you are going to be turned into CPS for being a horribly inpatient and moody mom.
The ones that feel like every single word coming out of your mouth is yelling.
You know... those days.  It was one of them.
So ready for it to be over.
Tomorrow is a new day!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Joia Poort said...

Must be the moon. I couldn't agree more about today. If it makes you feel any better, at Snowflake lane, a girl (the age is still in debate, but I think an upper-teen) knocked so hard into me while Bailey was on my shoulders that my knees buckled and I fell into my husband in front of me, so I elbowed her really hard and almost took her out. :) How's that for holiday cheer? Then, when Lola asked her 9,234,234,999th question today, I just couldn't handle it anymore. God love them, but some days I just need a break from all things KID.

The Bessman Family said...

We've all survived those days as mothers and come out the other side no worse for wear (OK... maybe a little worse for wear...) Just slip softly into their rooms at night and watch them sleeping... closed eyes and mouths make every child look angelic ;) And you will then remember why you love them so much.

Brooke said...

Forget one of those days, I've had one of those weeks. You're not alone. You are so not alone.

Kathleen said...

I guess my 3 year old grandson decided to get up before one morning before mommy and use a broomstick to play baseball with all the Christmas ornaments on the tree.