6.23.2012

The Birthday Party

Well, there was no doubt we had to celebrate our little man in style.  
It was a swimmin' good time too!



Thanks to my countless hours on pinterest, I think it came together nicely.





I learned so many new things putting this party together.  My favorite of which is the use of royal icing and making fondant.  Not too bad for my first go at it!





The decorations...
It was so crazy to see all the monthly photos put together.  It really put his while year into perspective.  I just can't believe how fast it went by.



The photobooth... it's not a party without it, eh?







Graham chowed on his favorite dinner of chicken enchilada's.  It was the perfect party food as I was able to prepare it the night before and pop it in the over when I needed it.  Definitely made the party more enjoyable for me.



Cupcake time.
Graham wasn't quite sure he knew what to do with all the singing...



but he knew exactly what to do with that cupcake!



Eventually it all got a little overwhelming.  Poor little man.



Luckily, Grandma B snuggles always makes everything better.



And of course Nana and momma snuggles too.





Happy Birthday Graham.
You have blessed us in way you will never know.  Thank you for being you!

Thanks to everyone for helping us celebrate our G baby.

1 comment:

Jon & Kathryn said...

Wow, what an awesome party!!! I'm so bummed we had to miss it. :(