7.20.2008

My Daddy Doll

I ordered Tyler this daddy doll a few weeks back and ironically it came the day after Dan left. Tyler was pretty upset this morning and asking for daddy so I decided to get it out. All I have to say is this is the most amazing this ever! It is just wonderful. Tyler ahs been carrying it around (yes dan, inside the hosue!) and talking to it all day. I will be the first to admit that I am not much of a wrestler, that was Dan and Tyler's thing! So what do I catch Tyler doing with it... wrestling! Of course he was excited because he was actually winning this time.
He did say to me at one point today "mommy, I want the real daddy!" Well, if that didn't just break my heart.
We were out to dinner tonight with the Rockwell's and at one point I asked him to tell Sue where his daddy was. Here was his explanation (of which I had not really heard before)...

"My daddy is a soldier. He is at work making money for me and getting the bad guys and putting them in jail."




No comments: