2.28.2009

A weekend with no child?!!!!!

So, after much apprehension I decided that it would be okay to send Tyler to California by himself for the weekend.  A very gracious family friend of Dan's Family had offered to take him down and it just so worked out that it was my weekend off.  While I contemplated, and actually tried trading shifts to work this weekend, I am very glad that I didn't.  I have been more productive this weekend that I have in a long time.  

What to do with a weekend with no child?
-sleep in
-clean the carpets
-run errands that have been on the to-do list for months
-sort through piles of toys
-prepare the baby bed (I would say room, but it's really Tyler's room)
-update the web site
-patch and paint the holes from where Tyler pulled the hand railing out of the wall!
-take pictures of the belly

So we all win.  Tyler is having so much fun with his grandparents and I am able to get some much needed stuff done around the house.  As if this weekend wasn't great enough, Jenny and Emma came to hang out and help get everything ready.  It has been fun to spend some relaxing time with friends and have a helper to get everything in it's place!  A few pictures from the past weeks...

30 weeks and counting

Tyler and I headed to the park to enjoy a little Seattle sun.  This was his hiding spot while playing hide and seek with another little boy.



My birthday flowers from the hubby... Love him!

No comments: