2.01.2009

It is never easy to have a husband deployed, but having kids makes it even more emotionally draining.  I make it a point to keep Dan well informed on everything that is going on here at home so that he doesn't totally feel like he is missing out.  Tyler is going through such a wonderful stage right now and I am bummed that Dan can't be here to enjoy it with me.  He is, for the most part, a very well behaved and fun kid to be around.  (Finally, the years of consistent discipline has payed off!)  Tyler comes up with the most amazing things so there is never a lack of things to write about.  Here is this weeks top quote from Tyler... "Mom (big sigh), lots of people ordered Obama, so he put McCain in the garbage."  Where does he get this stuff?  Needless to say, Dan got a kick out of it!  I know it makes him feel just a little closer to home when he can here about the little things that go on here.  


Tyler teaching Maddie the logistics of the ring toy.

My weekend with the girls.

Tyler and Grandpa hard at work.

Just a random photo that I took.  My little guys is getting so big, check out those feet!

Sure a big change from almost 4 years ago!

No comments: