3.04.2009

Artichoke... really?!!

Although I get to talk to Dan every couple of days, it never seems to be enough.  Unlike last time, the excitement of having this baby is being over shadowed by my excitement of getting to see my husband.  I am not so anxious to get this baby out as I am to have him home.  However, I am already dreading the day that he has to leave again.  I have already started to prepare Tyler, as I know that it is not going to be an easy transition.  The good news is that Dan was able to schedule leave rather than having to rely on emergency leave and the Red Cross to get him home.  Now we just have to hope that this baby stays in until he gets home on the 3rd or 4th of May.  I would be devastated if he missed yet another child being born.  I can't wait!



"This is so good!" 

In my quest to always have Tyler "try" new things I came across the artichoke.  Much to my surprise he LOVES them.  Now, I am not so sure it is the artichoke that he loves or the mayonnaise that he gets to dip it in.  Never the less, he gets very excited on the rare occasion that I make them for him.  Tonight was no different.  I just had to catch it on film.  This is the kid that won't touch potatoes, catchup, or rice!  He's got good taste, I guess.

No comments: