10.26.2009

Not me Monday

www.mycharmingkids.net.jpg

I wasn't going to post a "not me monday" this week since I have been nothing but perfect this whole week. All that changed when I went downstairs to switch the laundry before bed.
It was most certainly not me that placed a very dark brown bathroom rug into the washer with my husband's very white undergarments. And that rug most definitely did not turn all of those beautiful whites to an awful shade of brown. No, that definitely was not this wonderful wife. I was most definitely raised to know better than to mix my colors!

And while we were at it I also did not think it was a good idea to capture a picture of my beautiful boys while swimming this afternoon only to end up having to throw my camera to the side while I saved my wee one from the grips of his older brother as he decided to slide himself into the water. Nope, I would never put my little one in danger like that for sake of a cute photo.

Photobucket

1 comment:

... said...

hahahahaha. these were good.
I throw a dark in with the whites every now and then, almost knowing it'll ruin them, but enjoying the "risk"...maybe they will be ok??
and i love alex and tyler. so cute.