11.03.2009

Confessions!

Okay, so I have to come clean... much to my husband's dismay, I am a reality junkie. Give me some of this or this am I am one happy girl. Dan has asked me what I find so intriguing about reading about other people's dirt and I am not quite sure. Maybe it is that it makes me feel a little more normal or a little more sane knowing that there is someone out there that is stupid enough to date a guy that dumped you and proposed to someone else only to come crying back to you. Or maybe it makes my life seem so much brighter knowing that I am never going to have to deal with a husband that leaves me with 8 children while he galavants around the county with a 22 year old hussy. No, I will never be there. No matter how bad my life may feel at this moment, I will never be there. Maybe this is horrible to use someone else's mishaps to make me feel better about my life but right now I am going to go with it. Tomorrow I will pray for them to find healing in their tragedy, but today I need it.
Photobucket

2 comments:

... said...

there is no better way to relax than to grab a new US Weekly and take a hot bath.... it's just wonderful.

Jenny said...

I feel ya sista! I subscribe to STAR! Not only does it make you feel better about your life, it's purely a guilty pleasure of release! xoxo