11.22.2009

Curls no more!

Well, I have been horrible about blogging these last few weeks, and it ain't gonna get much better. Things are a little crazy these next 2 weeks as we are working hard and preparing for a much needed relaxing trip to California for Thanksgiving. Tyler is eagerly counting the days until we arrive at the "ranch" and he gets to see his Grandma, Grandpa and horse. Dan is also eagerly awaiting the down time to be had. Once we get back we will be in the final countdown to graduation! I am not sure who is more excited for the end, him or me! Not that it is going to get much better with the bar and starting a new job in front of us. But, hey, we can hope!

Ok, so quick story...
Tyler is forever asking me why he has to have curls. Every morning when it is time to brush his hair our conversation goes a little like this...
Tyler: Uhhh, mom! Why do I have to have so many curls?
Me: Well Tyler, that is how God made you.
Tyler: But momma, curls are for girls. I don't want my hair to be curly!
Me: I really like you curls though.
Tyler: I want them off! I want my hair to be flat, not big.

So after weeks on end of this conversation off we went to the hair dresser to cut off his curls. Well, unless I shaved his head there was no way of getting all the curls off and we weren't doing that. So somehow I convinced him that they were gone with a bit of a trim. Leave it to my mom to comment on his cool new hair cut and his cute curls. Ugh, here we go again.
Photobucket

No comments: