11.03.2009

Halloween 2009

Daddy was on his own this Halloween while I was hard at work. There was no house left unvisited with these two. I am not sure who was more excited, Dan or Tyler. The boys started out with a little treat seeking at the University Village with the Bennett family. The fun continued onto 35th Ave NE where Dan and Nick got a glimpse of the years to come. Them with their beer in coffee mugs while the kids are racing from door to door. Last, but not lease Windermere. I got to join in for a few houses with Tyler, Migel and Karsten (all Batmen) before we called it quits. Tyler ended the night with a bag so heavy he refused to carry it. That is when you know there is way too much candy. No worries though, I have outsmarted him. We have begun the buy back program. I give him $0.10 for each piece of candy and he gets to use the money to buy a toy. Works like a charm!




Photobucket

1 comment:

Jen said...

I cannot believe he is sitting...its so adorable. Those pics are awesome. I want another baby :)