2.10.2010

I will survive...

especially with the help of family!
This past week the boys and I packed up and headed to California in an attempt to give Dan some quiet time for studying. Although Alex was Mr. fussy pants and wanted no one but me to hold him, and Tyler spent the first 2 days laid up on the couch with a stomach ache, the trip ended as a success. The boys had some fun and I got some much needed breaks. Thank you Grandpa Jan and Grandma Jill for some much needed R & R, I don't know what we would do without you!
After Tyler recovered from his stomach bug he got to do some pretty fun things on the ranch. There were horses to be fed and rode, eggs to be collected, polywogs to catch, lambs to be fed, sprinkler systems to be fixed, dogs to be walked and much more. Grandpa's little side kick was sure put to work! Me, I got to spend some free time doing my favorite things... shopping, picture taking, reading a book and visiting with friends!
Photobucket

Alex's favorite place by the window, watching the horses.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
*a few odds and ends photos that I took around the ranch*

We even got a visit from one of our besties, Margaret!

Ragamuffins!

*We are 2 weeks away from the end of the Bar. Oh, how I have dreamt about this day!
I WILL survive!*
(You like how I say "we" like I have been the one studying night and day for the last 3 and a half years of my life. I may as well have been!)

Photobucket

1 comment:

Jon & Kathryn said...

These photos are absolutely amazing!