12.02.2010

It's perfect to me...

I have spent the last 2 weeks designing 10 different holiday cards on two different web sites. I have spent hours pouring over my thousands of pictures taken this year, searching for the perfect one of my two boys. I have stressed, I have cried, I have questioned. Finally, last night I did it, I decided on the "perfect" layout with the" perfect" display of pictures of my "perfect" boys only to add the 120 cards that I need to my basket to find that this "perfect holiday card" was going to cost me $180.98 + shipping and handling. That does not include the postage needed to send these bad boys out.
"WHAT... 180 bucks for a piece of cardstock that will be disposed of in a mere 3 short weeks?!!!"
It was then that I slapped my self across my own cheek, headed over to Costco.com and ordered the not so "perfect" holiday cards for a mere $50.99. Who am I kidding, my kids are what makes it perfect anyhow.
So it may not be the most perfect or most expensive card you get this year, but my boys are pretty darn cute... and that's all that matters!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Meg said...

Jen, thank you. I did the exact same thing. And I'm not very practical...but I just couldn't justify spending $120 bucks on xmas cards that get thrown away. That's half a pair of jeans:). So I went a little less perfect too...but Costco was the perfect price!