6.29.2011

Today

If there is one thing I am not good at it is definitely living in the moment. I worry to much about all the things that have passed and what will come in the future that I don't get the chance to live for today. Well, today I am making a vow to change that. No, you can't be pregnant forever and yes, babies grow up, they get older, that's a fact. This will never change so why I spend my time worrying about it is beyond me. Time is precious and I am done wasting it on the what was's and what might be's. I know it won't be easy and there are going to be days that I miss my baby bump and each one of my sweet little babies, but today is wonderful too. I will live to cherish the moments that are here right now because tomorrow those will be gone too.
Today, I will live for today!



(I found this sweet poem on another blog and for me there are no truer words)

oh cleaning and scrubbing
will wait till tomorrow
but children grow up
as i've learned to my sorrow.
so quiet down cobwebs
dust go to sleep.
i'm rocking my baby
and babies don't keep.
-Ruth Hamilton
Photobucket

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Amen Sista!!

Jon & Kathryn said...

Ah-mazing photos of little man Graham!

Jeff and Lauren said...

Loving the photo's of Baby G Jen!!