6.18.2011

Graham-a Baby

Since arriving home little Graham has already received his share of nick-names, mostly from Alexander.
Here are a few of them:
Graham-a Baby
Baby Gam
Graham Cracker
Cracker
Grammer Gram
Gammers

No matter what the name, he is the sweetest little baby ever!
(you asked for pictures, so here they are!)







I know I shouldn't say it, but I gonna. I lucked out for the third time and got a very easy going baby... thus far. When we were at the hospital and he took to nursing like a champ, I knew it! He wasn't going to make this too difficult on his momma.
On wednesday we had not one but two doctors appointments. The first was with his pediatrician. I am happy to report that Graham has finally gained a little weight, weighing in a hefty 6 pounds 13 ounces. The doctor gave him a clean bill and from there we rushed over to meet with our Craniofacial team at Children's. And, although the cleft is larger than we had expected it is also better than expected. The cleft does not go into his palate (this we knew once he was born) like we had once suspected. This mean fewer surgeries for him, yeah! We will meet with the surgeon on monday to make a "plan" for repair but we are aiming for between 4-6 months.
The rest of the week was spent relaxing with Daddy home and celebrating Tyler's kindergarten graduation. I can't believe that I am the mother of a 1st grader already! Graham and I have had lots of snuggle time, headed out on a few outings with Nana, but most of all soaking in each and every day with this little man in our lives.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Jen said...

oh my soul jenn...these pictures are SOOOO precious!!!
congratulations on your 3rd baby boy. I cannot believe how fast time goes by. I remember while we were in the NICU and you only had Tyler.
p.s love your new camera!

The Johnson Family 5 said...

OMG! Your boys are just precious!!! Graham is on my list of names!! Congrats on your 3rd baby boy! I may need some boy advice ;)