6.18.2011

Things I've learned...

I LOVE being pregnant and giving birth.
Pregnancy doesn't last forever and that makes me sad.
I miss feeling him move and wiggle inside.
I make A LOT of milk and am not quite sure what I am going to do with it all.
I leak.
Postpartum sucks!
I find it very hard to put my new little one down with out tearing up and my heart skipping a beat, literally.
I love seeing all my boys together... it makes me happy.
I find it hard to enjoy today without worrying about all this going by too fast... and I hate that.
I could stare at Graham for hours.
My baby is beautiful.
I am thankful for my husband and all my friends who are helping me hold things
together through this.
I hope this ends soon because I want to get back to loving this time and my life.
Photobucket

No comments: