6.09.2011

Tomorrow we will be 5

As I sit here the night before our third baby boy is born I find it a bit ironic. Dan and I talked about how we vividly remember me being in tears every night for a good month before Tyler was born. I was so anxious to have the baby out and I let him know it each and every day he called from Iraq. With Alex I was a little more even keel, but definitely excited to have him enter the world. This time around, knowing it is my last (so Dan says), I am not ready. I am not ready to give up this secret that I have. I am not ready to welcome this little one, I want to keep him to myself. I want to feel him move and kick throughout the day. I want to rub my belly and know that he is safe inside. I'll say it, I LOVE being pregnant.
But tomorrow, I am going to LOVE being the momma of not two but three boys and all will be okay.
Can't wait to meet you little man, we will see you soon!
Photobucket

2 comments:

tiffany jeanne said...

Prayers for a safe delivery of boy #3! Excited to see pics of the new little one :)

Joia Poort said...

Good luck to you! Can't wait to hear the name and see his first photos!