3.06.2012

Bad mom award # ... not sure.

Ok, so I am pretty sure that this picture is photo evidence that I should win the bad mom of the year award, twice over, but it was too funny not to share.


Bad mom of the year nomination:
Not only did I leave my infant in the pack-n-play while I took a shower, but I also left one two year old brother on the loose and a basket full of toys accessible to that said two year old.
Hey, I have to give credit to the big brother... he was simply trying to make his sad little brother happy.  Little did he realize that he was indeed pelting him with hard plastic objects, and books, as he threw them all in the pack-n-play.
And last but not least I left the poor screaming baby in his sea of toys while I ran to get my camera to document this event.
Definitely a bad mom!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baby Graham! Alex only wanted to help!

Jenny said...

OH my glob...this picture and it's commentary had Pat and I rolling on the couch....love, love, love! I can only imagine there are similar daily happeneings in your household with all boys.