3.14.2012

Days 58-65


I am thankful for these 2.  Not only does Wendy get me pounding the pavement every monday (secretly I think she just likes to watch me huff and puff while pushing my 2 heavy weights in their suburban) but she allows me to satisfy my urge to buy girl things by letting me shop for Mrs. Lucy.  And sometimes, when I', really lucky, she lets me take care of her.


A baby in a basket.  Who doesn't love it?


This one has officially far surpassed any skiing ability that I may have.
Black diamonds he does!
I was the lucky mom who got to drag all 3 boys up to the mountain on this particular day.  I was fun watching Tyler.  It was not so fun entertaining 2 little boys that hate being cold.



I like to affectionately refer to him as "Mr. I can do it!"
Ugh, what can be in done in 5 minutes without Mr. I can do it can be done in 20 with him.  Oh, and that doesn't count the clean up time either.


Two Bugbee's in the sink.  That's how we roll.


I am kind of in love with my new red Tom's.

Oh yes, the eyes definitely get me... even with that snotty nose!



This, my friends, is exactly why I do what I do!  Penelope is a NICU graduate.  I like to call her peanut, although she's not much of a peanut anymore!
Photobucket

No comments: