9.08.2008

Where does the time go?

I was just uploading pictures to my new computer and took some time to look through old ones.  I can't believe how fast time goes.  It seems like only yesterday Dan and I were saying our I do's and starting our family.  Now here we are four and a half years later with a beautiful little 3 year old, a new house, another deployment under way, a Law degree in the works and so much to look forward to.  It only leads me to wonder where we will be in another four and a half year.  Thinking of all that we have to look forward to is what will get me through this year.  I can't wait to experience it with my husband and my son, all of us together.  
Tyler starts his first day of school tomorrow.  I am not sure who is more excited, him or I.  It has been a while since I have had 2 1/2 hours to myself.  I think that is the hardest part of being full time mom and dad, you never get a break.  Not to mention the fact that I am pretty sure Tyler is getting a little bored with me.  We are both ready to get into a routine for the school year.  Anyhow, stay tuned for pictures.  I will post them as soon as I can.  



The best day of my life!

This is one of my all time favorite pictures of Tyler.  He was only 1 day old.


Check out those blue eyes!


My favorite picture of Tyler and Dan


Our family.

No comments: