9.29.2008

Off to visit Daddy on wednesday!

It's been a while since I updated but not much has been going on.  We are getting into the routine of school, work, and everything else that we do.  Tyler has had his good and his bad days but I have to admit I think he is doing exceptionally well with all that he has been faced with.  He has always been such an easy going and resilient little guy.  Thank goodness with all the craziness we have in our lives.  We can only hope that once Dan gets home things will calm down a bit and we can experience a little bit of "normal" family life, whatever that may be.  
We are off to visit Dan and Tyler is very excited.  We will be sure to post pictures as soon as we get home.  Dan is anxious to see us too.  I think he is ready for a little down time.  I made sure to tell him that I am off duty and he is in charge of all discipline while we are there.  I need a break from being the bad guy.  He wasn't too fond of the idea :)  We'll see how it goes.

Tyler fast asleep in the recliner after a long day with Lolo and Jeff.

I just love this picture.  We were out on a nature walk with Migel.  
Tyler stopped to give him a hug.


Tracy, Mom, Tyler, Migel and I at the Elephant Stampede (5k walk for our church)


Tyler ran the last 1/4 mile.  Here he is crossing the finish line.

My little lego monster.  This is his "bi-plane".  He amazes me with what he can do with these things.  We just graduated him to the little legos!

No comments: