10.22.2008

I love my in-laws!

I know, how many people really can say that they love their in-laws.  But, it's the truth.  I couldn't have asked for better grandparents for my children.  I love them especially for how they are with Tyler.  Tyler talks about Grandma Jill and Grandpa Jan constantly.  He talks about his horse, the chickens, helping Grandpa feed all the animals, playing games and reading books with grandma.  The greatest thing is that even though we only get to see them a few times a year, everytime we do he starts right where he left off.  There is no shyness or anxiety, just fun!
Grandma Jill came from California to spend the weekend in Seattle with Tyler while I worked.  What a blessing.  Tyler couldn't even get through all the fun stuff that they did this weekend.  I am still hearing about little activities that he and grandma did.  From coloring, to puzzles, to park outings, they did it all.  He was so upset when it was time to say goodbye.  But we got through it and started a count down to our trip to California in November.   Thank you so much Jill, I appreciate it more than you know!

No comments: