10.12.2008

Pumpkins already!!!

Tyler has already had his first trip to the pumpkin patch, thanks to Lauren and Jeff.  While mommy worked a long day, Tyler was off for some fun at the patch.  I don't know what we would do without friends like Lauren and Jeff.  They have helped us out so much, both with their friendship and with Tyler, and we truly appreciate everything they do for us.  Tyler gets so excited whenever I tell him that he gets to spend the night with Lolo and Jeff.  I am not quite sure what goes on over there, but I am not sure I want to either.  The bottom line is that he loves spending time with them and he is always in one piece when we get him back.  And they buy him the biggest pumpkin in the patch!
Thank you Lauren and Jeff.  We couldn't get through this without you!!




No comments: