12.06.2008

Bed bugs and stuff...

Funny story...  So while in California Tyler learned the saying "don't let the bed bugs bite."  He was rather perplexed at first and couldn't quite comprehend why someone would say that.  After much explanation he finally said "ok" and went to sleep.  He hasn't really mentioned much about it since that night.  Well, tonight I went to put him to bed and he says to me "mommy, goodnight.  Don't... um.  How you say that again?"  I told him and he says to me "don't let the bug beds bite!"  What a freaking cutie I have.  I love him!!

Here are a few pics from our photo shoot.  Can't say that I look that great, but man, my child is cute!




1 comment:

Susie Maxwell said...

What beautiful pictures! You guys look great, and your little man is adorable! Thanks for checking in on us and Teag- its amazing how far she has come! Congrats on the baby! We'll keep your husband in our prayers!