12.21.2008

The snow can't stop us!

Thank goodness for Subaru's!  I don't know what I would do if I had been housebound for the last 4 days.  I have been the official snow chauffeur with our trusty AWD wagon.  From driving mom to work in Bellevue to Dad shopping downtown we have stayed on the move.  I think Tyler appreciates it as much as I do.  I love the snow... as long as we can get around in it.  Now that the temperature has gotten out of the 20's Tyler has admitted that he loves the snow.  He wasn't such a fan when it was so cold.  We are taking full advantage of the snow fun though, because this isn't something you see very often in Seattle.  We are hoping that it at least sticks around for a white Christmas.
On the Dan front we talk to him frequently.  He is staying strong, as are we.  I have to say that this is one of the hard parts to get through as we all love the holiday's.  We all are looking forward to next year when we can all be together again.  We miss him a lot!  
Here are some pictures from the snow days...
    
Tyler ad Claire making "snow chili"
Even the snow can't stop Bella and I.  We made it out for a quick run!

Tyler and Boppa warming up after hours of sledding.

Getting warmed up by the fire.

"Let's go mom!"

No comments: