12.02.2008

I am Thankful for my blessed life.

I am thankful for...
my dedicated and loving husband
my beautiful child (and the one growing in side me)
my family
my friends
my job (I love being a nurse!)
my faith
all that I have
everyday that I get to wake up and see the smiling face of my healthy child!
an so much more!!

Thanksgiving was spent with the Bugbee/Byrne family. What a thanksgiving it was. We spent 5 days there riding horses, feeding animals, riding tractors, enjoying our time with family and relaxing. Tyler even got treated to a movie with Grandpa Jan! Lucky little guy. We had so much fun, the pictures are better than words...




Cousins

Tyler and mommy posing for a picture

Tyler disappeared for awhile and we found him in the barn "feeding the cats".

My favorite little boy in the world!

Playing football with uncle Eric

He loves his uncle!

Tyler riding his horse!  Look at that smile!


Sweet baby Maddie

Playing the Wii with Uncle Eric




No comments: