12.29.2008

"Dis is just what I always wanted!"

Ok, so I am a little slow on the posting this week.  What can I say, it's been a crazy week!  Christmas was fabulous!  The only thing that could have made it any better was having Dan here with us.  We got the next best thing though... Dan was able to skype with us on Christmas morning and even watched Tyler open a few presents.  He was quite jealous that we were having a white Christmas without him.  
I cherished watching Tyler enjoy the spirit of Christmas.  It is such a magical times of year and  I am always so sad to see it go.  We are looking forward to al that 2009 has in store for us...
  • a new baby brother
  • Daddy coming home
  • A Law School Graduation!
  • and much more, I am sure!
On the baby front, we are all getting excited for the addition to the family.  Tyler will sit with me, rub my tummy and say "my cute little baby brother" frequently.  I think he is really going to like this big brother stuff!  I know that May will be here before we know it.

One sad note... my childhood dog, Heidi, passed away the day after Christmas.  We are all going to miss her!






Tyler's phrase of the day, "I always wanted this!"


Nana, Boppa and the Grandkids (minus Aislinn, Kyle and Kevin)


In reminding Tyler the true meaning of Christmas he came up with a wonderful question, "why dose baby Jesus not get a birthday cake?".  So, we baked Jesus a birthday cake on Christmas... and sang him happy birthday.  I don't know, maybe it will be a new Bugbee family tradition.
Heidi Bear









No comments: