5.02.2009

He is on his way... Dan that is!

Well, I finally heard from Dan last night.  He is in Kuwait and will be heading out on a flight around noon today.  His flight path will take him to Texas where he will finally get to ride on a more comfortable civilian plane back to Seattle.  He is due to arrive in Seattle tomorrow evening.  We are so anxious for him to get here.  Let the chaos begin!
On the home front Tyler and I have been busy preparing for daddy and the new baby while fighting some horrible colds/flu.  It has been pretty miserable but we are on the mend.  Thank goodness for parents when you are a single mom and can't get yourself out of bed!

In the meantime is a a little clip on my (I guess I should really say our) little gymnast.  He loves his gymnastics class!


1 comment:

malia said...

Thinking of you and how excited you must be. Hope all goes well and that Dan's planes are on time:) Can't wait to see you and the new babe! Let me know if you need anything! xoxo, Malia