6.06.2009

Apparently I have a lot to teach him...

Tyler and I were hanging around the house today when he came out of his room with a pez dispenser and some candies (not quite sure why there was candy in his room).  Sitting down at the table with me he says, "Mommy, you want some?"  I told him no thank you but thank you very much for offering.  He replied with "Why not? ".  I said I just didn't feel like candy (it was, afterall, 10 in the morning and I was still working on my coffee!).  He then said "Is it because you have a fat tummy?".  Yes, Tyler, Thank you very much!  Got to love him.
Later this is the what I found laying on my couch.  Do you think he is trying to say something...


My new favorite thing... wearing my baby!  And my new hair-do (I think Alex liked it).  


And last but not least... my little 1 month old.  I couldn't catch any of his smiles, but he does!



No comments: