6.15.2009

It most certainly was not me monday...

I got this idea from another blog and thought it was very fitting, as this week I have had many not me moments.  Enjoy!

I most certainly did not leave my precious little 5 weeks old asleep by himself on a couch... unattended... and was definitely not laying on his stomach when I did that!

I did not leave Alex asleep in a swing and go out to watch Tyler riding his horse and come back to find him all sweaty from screaming so hard. 

I, a NICU nurse, surely has not let my infant sleep in my bed for the past 5 weeks.

I did not let Tyler have a can of pop simply because I did not want to put up the fight when I said no and have to answer the question "why can you have pop and I can't?".

Everybody knows it was not me that let my child wear cowboy boots with shorts out in public!

It was not me who let her child out in San Francisco with no socks on.  Thanks to all those strangers who felt the need to comment.  Come on people, it was 70 degrees out!


It wasn't me, a breastfeeding mom that had a glass of wine with dinner last night!

Lastly, it most certainly was not me that let me child pee in a beautiful public pond in San Francisco...

OK, so I really didn't but this picture sure looks like I did!

No comments: