1.15.2010

Bad momma!

Yeah, that's just about how I feel these days. I have never claimed to be a perfect mom but this week may be the furthest I have been from such. Give me an infant any day and I am golden. I can do babies any day, all day. It is this certain little 4 year old boy that has rocked my world. I have learned more about myself from this little monster angel in the last 4 and a half years than I ever thought possible. I have learned am learning patience, unconditional love, perseverance, selflessness, forgiveness, letting go, how to play pretned and so much more. Like I said, I am learning and I will continue to learn every day for as long as it takes to be the best mom I can possibly be. I just wish that I knew all the answers. I wish I knew how to raise a successful, respectful, driven and loving son. I wish I knew which battles to choose. I wish I knew when to say yes and when to say no. I wish I knew that I am raising him right in every way. I wish I knew.
I love this 4 and a half year old with all my heart even though at times he breaks my heart. For at the end there is nothing better than hearing those sweet little words "Momma, I love you to the moon and back." It reassures me that, today, I didn't screw up too much because you still love me.
I love you bugs, to the moon and back!
(even when you don't let me take your picture!)


Photobucket

1 comment:

katy said...

this is so true...it is so hard being a mom.