1.17.2010

Top ten things heard around the Bugbee's today


10. While discussing birthday present options for me with daddy "hmm, I think we should get her clothes. She buys a lot of them and she really likes them."

9. "Why doesn't Alex have to clean up his toys?"

8. "Mommy, when I woke up my pajamas pants were sweaty" Yeah, no, not sweat!

7. Tyler explaining to me how the babysitter put Alex to bed last night, "Mom, he was feeding Alex in bed and I told him that's not how my mommy does it." I am actually relieved to hear that he is not doing it the way "mommy does it".

6. "Ouch, he kicked me in the peanuts."

5. Tyler said to Nana this morning during a very quite time in church, "I don't like the smell of your breath".

4. "Mom, are we voting for the blue guys or the purple guys? Tyler wanting to know who to root for while watching the Cowboys/Vikings game.

3. Claire, Karsten and Tyler were playing "house" downstairs. Tyler was the dad and Claire was the mommy. "Honey, are you watching football again?" and

2. "Honey, you need to get up and change the baby now." Alex was the baby.

1. Karsten asking me about nursing Alex. "Jen, is he eating crumbs out of your stomach?"

Photobucket

1 comment:

rachel.blake said...

Those are absolutely, laugh out loud, hilarious! And I love that you are putting them on record so he has them when he's older!