1.24.2010

It's a love/ hate thing

running that is!

I hate the lack of motivation I have when it comes to leaving my nice warm house and hot cup of coffee to embark on my 6 mile journey around NE Seattle in the pouring rain.


But, oh how I love the peaceful long, flat stretches with all the views Seattle has to offer


How I loathe that dreaded hill that marks mile four

But man, do I love the morning nap that is sure to result from the rhythmic sound of my feet hitting the pavement

I hate it when my toes go numb from the frigid air

But I do love taking my mind off of that with day dreams of living in houses like these

Anyone that know me and my strollers know how much I hate it when the crows have such perfect timing as to sh** on my beloved Bob. I guess I should love that is didn't hit me!

In the end there is no greater feeling than the power and strength that running gives me. It gives me the energy and patience to be a better mom... at least for the next 10 hours until it is time for bed.
Oh, and she kind of loves it too!

Photobucket

No comments: