10.15.2011

{4 months}

Baby G,
You are 4 months old (and one week)!  
I can hardly believe it because while in your 4 short months we have been through a lot, it has gone by way too fast!  
You are definitely no longer an infant but rather a baby.  You carry on quite the conversations with all your babbling and cooing.  You are trying your very darndest to roll over only to have mommy push you back every time telling you you are not allowed to grow up.  You love to grab anything and everything but then quickly forget it is in your hand and drop it.  The exersaucer is new to you, but you would much rather be held.  Unlike your brothers, you don't love your binky.  And while this is probably a good thing, your daddy and I don't quite know what to do.  So we feed you... and eat you do!  Since surgery you have really filled out.  You are a more efficient breast feeder and, with a little encouragement, have taken to the bottle when mommy works.  However, naps are not your forte.  You take 1-2 naps in your bed and cat naps on the go for mommy, but you seem to be giving Nana and Margaret a bit harder time.  Secretly, I am happy that you are a mommy's boy but I am sure they would appreciate you sleeping.  Your daddy and I agree you are our happiest baby.  Your giggle warms my heart!  If you are not sleeping or eating, you are smiling
Mommy finally finished your room and you have officially moved in.  While I miss you being next to me you are slowly learning to sleep through the night, thank goodness.  I'm not gonna lie though, this weekend when daddy was away, I brought you to bed with me... and loved every minute of snuggling you.  
Thank you for beign a part of our family, little man.  I couldn't imagine our lives without you!




  

Photobucket

2 comments:

Jon & Kathryn said...

The nursery turned out amazing! Way to go Momma!

Jenny said...

Nice work!!! G's nursery looks FANTASTIC! Love the colors