10.05.2011

Groundhogs day

Every morning Alexander wakes up and proudly announces to us that it is his first day of school, no matter if it's a school day or not.  I think it his way of politely reminding me that I have yet to blog about his starting of preschool.  Sorry bud, here ya go...


Alex has started pre-3's at the Children's School.  The first day was a bit of a scene, as all 10 kids were crying, clinging to their mom's and pounding at the door as we pry them off of us and huddle in hallway just to make sure they were going to stop crying.  Me, being the seasoned mom, jetted.  I knew he would be fine and I wasn't going to waste my 2.5 hours of freedom standing at the door.  I know, I am a horrible mom.  It wasn't even 10 minutes later that I got a text message from Teacher Cinda letting me know that Alex was just fine and had settled in with a fist full of trains.   
Every day since then he stays with no problems.  He has made some good friends and every day when you ask him he says he played with Elsa.  I am pretty sure it's just that her name is the only one he knows because I have never once seen him with her.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

who is this cute girl in the photo??? Erin will be green with envy!. :-)