10.24.2011

Still learning...

Being a mom to 3 boys comes with a steep learning curve.  Six years later I am still learning the ways of my little ones and just when I think I got it, they go and change things on me.  

A few of the things I have learned...
Sitting in a poopy diaper is much more fun than actually getting it changed.
Legos, inevitably, will end up in the vacuum.  
Boys can be drama queens too.
Star Wars is apparently a right of passage in the boy world.
Any toy, and I mean any, can be turned into a weapon.
And just because they turn barbies into guns doesn't mean they are going to grow up to be violent.
Apparently, wearing underwear to school is optional.
Putting dirty clothes in the hamper is a foreign concept no matter how many time you remind them.
They will find potty talk extremely amusing for many years, much to my chagrin.
They can be very finicky about what they wear.
When all else fails, send them outside.
There is a special bond between brothers.
 They love all things bugs, and like to use it against me.
They give the best snuggles.
No matter how big and strong they act, at the end of the day they always need their momma.
Photobucket

3 comments:

Joia Poort said...

That's pretty much the cutest picture ever! And, as a 6th grade teacher, I can tell you, the potty jokes are still alive and well with the boys in the 6th grade. You've got quite a few more years of those!

Anonymous said...

So cute but don't let G walk yet! :-)
- Shannon

Maria said...

so sweet. you make me jealous that I dont have any boys!