4.28.2012

Another Suncadia getaway



Spring break brought us another crazy week in the Bugbee house.  After a busy monday and tuesday, the boys and I hit the road for a little R and R in Suncadia.  R and R, who am I kidding?  That it definitely was not, but it was FUN, I will say that much.  We were joined by our friends Liam, Emmett and cousin Karsten.  Yes, 6 boys under one roof.  Definitely NOT restful, or relaxing.  Loud is more like it.  To top it off Liam and Emmett's mom had to head back to the city for work on thursday, so it was just me and a whole lot of testosterone.  We made the best of it.  I lived with the motto, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em, for those two days.  




We swam, we played, we ran and we biked until our hearts were content.  When we needed some down time we watched Toy Story on the computer.






















When I couldn't stand being in the house anymore we piled in the car, headed into Cle Elem, had some Blizzards and took some goofy pictures.
















No comments: